Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[tex]unnamed head [wip?]
not sure if im done yet, the top of the head is a missed opportunity

I need a name for this too

made in gimp 2.8

cats Moderated Message:
changed that tag for u, be more careful next time
Last edited by cats; Jul 30, 2016 at 10:19 PM.
Name it Zathura after that awesome movie from back in 2005.

It has a very strange nose. But it aint bad for an alien. Add some shading under the eyes.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
The mapping look okay and the shading is pretty smooth but the head looks pretty plain and it's because you should make the shading darker and draw better highlights because metal has some pretty bright? idk something like that highlights ya know what I mean. That should make the head more appealing.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Looks great, I think too you should redraw the jawlines and add some shaders/make the shaders darker around the eyes.
-snip-
Last edited by Arctic; Jul 30, 2016 at 11:56 PM.
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
Name it Zathura after that awesome movie from back in 2005.

It has a very strange nose. But it aint bad for an alien. Add some shading under the eyes.

Ive been told to reshade the eyes a lot but I dont see why it needs to change

Originally Posted by Veoo View Post
I think it is a great head with an awful jawline

Extend the jaw to fit the head = 10/10

Jawline looks fine to me

Originally Posted by krisis13 View Post
The mapping look okay and the shading is pretty smooth but the head looks pretty plain and it's because you should make the shading darker and draw better highlights because metal has some pretty bright? idk something like that highlights ya know what I mean. That should make the head more appealing.

I thought it didnt look shiny enough either. I didnt want to over-saturate the head with a ton of bright highlights so I went a little light on it.

Originally Posted by Vinyl View Post
Looks great, I think too you should redraw the jawlines and add some shaders/make the shaders darker around the eyes.
-snip-

Subconsciously I always put [art] as the tag because I only made art for toribash before making this head. see above
It looks so clear and awesome, specially on the back of the helmet part. I don't really like the jaw but the forehead looks kinda got a wide empty space there, aha.

How about adding a logo or something on the helmet? Would looks awesome, just like a pilot of a certain war-plane or something.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.