Toribash
This was a very nice edit could have been edit of the year
really nice replay loved the ghosting close up btw it really just made the vid.
you even have a really nice song i loved it personally something i'd jam to in the car.
the effort put in was good as well i just loved how you crafted your very own shader.
on my 5th time watching this replay
i saw this

what is this thingy
honestly ruined the edit for me everything else was great but can you not put crabs in your edits? Next time very off topic.
another thing you could have done better was zoomed in on more ghosting that happened i mean we only got one good shot of ghosting and it left me unsatisfied, I mean the replay was good but you really wasted all of the great ghosting shots that could have been taken and honestly you should have possibly synced all of the ghosting to the beat that would have been very nice those ghostings are like boom hits so use them next time!!!!!!
Last edited by Pimp; Jul 30, 2016 at 01:48 PM.
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
Thank you for your very well constructed cnc, it has helped me realize major points that I need to fix in my future videos.

The crab thing was totally accidental. I was messing with the cc and somehow the crab appeared and I was shocked!

The ghosting is what I was going to sync on, but I decided to sync nothing at all until the decap. I will do so next time, since ghosting is the new thing and attractive to the eyes.

Thanks for your input!

I will try my best to live up to your expectations next time, and everyone else's next time.
Last edited by royal; Jul 30, 2016 at 02:06 PM.
only things i can say is the mirror effect wasn't well executed and the cine on the top right was really out of place. did you graph edit these?

really good use of the wave effect and the triangle symbol thingy adds to the feel.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this