Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[R] Head min 50k
Hello
I need a head to match my 3d item EYES and my name
I am willing to pay 50+ k if i rlly like it
I am into darker art and looks, also i would like it to be as realistic as possible.
U can dl/lp me to see the exclussive item that i own.
I would like that the drawn eyes to be white blank so that the item maps onto the texture and that i can also add eyes if needed.
Go nuts. Post a early wip and i will let you know if u should continue and if i like it.
Go mad
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Something insane, huh? Sounds fun.

I'll post some WIPs soon.
-----
Got a super early WIP here, because I'm sure you'd like to stay updated.

WIP 1

Keep in mind that this is less than 20 minutes into the head. There will be many improvements as I go along, this is just a very basic shape.

I plan on having those strange vein parts stretch around to the back of the head and non the back I will have a very evil face subtly emerging from the veins. If I can execute it like I plan, it should be a very, very insane head.
Last edited by Autograph; Aug 3, 2016 at 12:38 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Ok, here's some of my other works.

Some will be labelled Autograph (hence, me) and others will be labelled BoredFighter, which is an another user who often outsources his art to me. We both work together on most projects.

If you want proof of that for any reason, just ask.

Anyways, here's some of my work:

Previous Works

There's a few of my later works for you to look at.

Anyways, it's obvious from your response that you're less than interested in my current WIP for you (interested persons don't tend start with "uhm"), and that's just fine.

I'll go ahead and cease work on my current project since it's not really worth the time to finish it if you don't like the idea. Just let me know if anything changes.

Hopefully soon you find an artist who can exceed your expectations!
Last edited by Autograph; Aug 5, 2016 at 08:15 AM.
But i like the wip. It looks like some japonise art kinda
I am actually curios how this will develop if u work on it a little
If u will continue working on it i will give u 5k for sure once it has some color and a full sketch and then decide if i like it enought to make u spend more time on it and polish it
Pm me for deals
sure
2 xonditions
To mach my 3d items eyes and my name
-----
I can pay more if i rlly like it
Last edited by Insanity; Aug 7, 2016 at 09:04 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Pm me for deals