Toribash
Original Post
RRO Band, 10k payout
Might be able to give a little more depending on the quality.

Ey, arty peoples. I'd like to request a band for the right bicep for RRO.

I'd like the bands to have a gray background (optionally with a cloth or leathery texture) and a black outline. The text should read "RRO", preferably with a silvery, paintstroke sort of look (Think japanese caligraphy, but gray/silver colored). Anything else you might want to add is at your discretion.

Thank you very much, and have a nice day! Tell me if I should put some more info in.
Last edited by shit; Aug 1, 2016 at 04:34 PM.
shit
if i get time to ill see what i can do.
-----
hi heres my first attempt for u i wanted to add the grey background but grey and silver wont mix well and it will just look silly in my opinion.
i advice u stick with the darker clothe textured background.

also if the text isnt too ur liking i can find a better style brush stroke.
and if the silver isnt to ur liking in the text i can change/adjust to your satisfaction.
-----
also the black background u see in the image not the 1 for the band but the 1 surounding it is actually transparent.
Attached Images
watermarkedproband.png (64.5 KB, 130 views)
Last edited by modonali; Aug 1, 2016 at 11:06 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
PM'd Modonali about a small change and was about to close the thread when I realised that the band he posted wasn't actually his.

oot band

He just copied the OOT band, used a fill tool for the outline, and changed the text. Smh.

This request is still open, and I won't need a thigh texture anymore. Just the bicep for 10k.
-----
Bumperoo mcgoo
Last edited by shit; Aug 2, 2016 at 01:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
shit