Toribash
It looks so clear and awesome, specially on the back of the helmet part. I don't really like the jaw but the forehead looks kinda got a wide empty space there, aha.

How about adding a logo or something on the helmet? Would looks awesome, just like a pilot of a certain war-plane or something.

Also, I kinda guessed that you would use a word "Android" for this head, but meh, it's "Droid", not "Android".
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
hey, don't make 3 threads for the same texture next time, just bump one when you have a new wip.

i closed the other ones.
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
It looks so clear and awesome, specially on the back of the helmet part. I don't really like the jaw but the forehead looks kinda got a wide empty space there, aha.

How about adding a logo or something on the helmet? Would looks awesome, just like a pilot of a certain war-plane or something.

Also, I kinda guessed that you would use a word "Android" for this head, but meh, it's "Droid", not "Android".

Thanks a lot. When i asked people what they thought of the head I got Alien and Android as a bunch of descriptions so I just went with it because I had no name or theme for it. Maybe ill add the logo but this is a finished project now

I suppose the jawline is bad if 5 people didnt like it lmao

Originally Posted by cats View Post
hey, don't make 3 threads for the same texture next time, just bump one when you have a new wip.

i closed the other ones.

Thanks, but to be fair they were near a week apart. I just wanted to separate the wips from the final
a logo here or on one of these areas would look really nice and finish off the head

jaw looks weird (it dips inward too much), chin and mouth could be wider: look at this pic, the mouth is a decent bit wider than the nose

good work