Toribash
Original Post
[VID] Cboh Edits

Don't bully me too hard cause it is my first edit. Thank tot glamp to helper for me a lote.

Replay Makers:
Pusga
Internet

Song:
Futuristic - Long Days Cold Nights

Software:
Adobe After Effects CS6
OBS
kEep it epic bro *headbang*
Hi, the replays were way too slow, the screen pumps were smooth, but you need to work on syncing the speed of the replay on the bass/snare/beat of the song.

You need to get Twixtor (if you don't have that already) RSMB, Magic Bullet Looks, trapcode and sapphire for cool effects and all that jazz.

When you get twixtor, don't put the keyframes right on top of each other, but rather 4-5 frames apart when there is a sync point and 9-12 frames apart after the initial speed up

example

sync example

Try to not show the very beginning of a replay, I tend to start 1/4 of the way in so it doesn't do that split second of stillness.

Try to get more angles in your keyframing (lower to the ground, more rotation, try and do key frames every 100+ frames so it isn't jerking all over the place).

Good luck amigo.

Happy.

Replay Makers:
Vayne
Mused

Song:
Guggenz - Business As Usual

Softwares Used:
Adobe After Effects CS6
OBS
It's still a bit slow, on the drop you want your normal speed to be more than 100%. I'm pretty sure you recorded in half speed with this, in which case you' make the normal speed somewhere around 200% and 300%. Still improving though, I see you're experimenting with effects and stuff.

You can put screenpumps on the kicks as well. I think it would look better with this song if you synced most of the beats with screenpumps and velo, seeing as the emphasis is on them.
Last edited by Glimpsed; Aug 2, 2016 at 04:58 AM.
Glimpsed
The slowness was actually an accident, I just forgot to put it to 200% on the 2nd replay. And I tried to put the screenpumps on the kicks as well as the snares but I didn't like it as much, it looked a bit spastic imo.
-----

Scrappidy scrap.

Song:
Biocratic - Nesting

Replay Makers:
Spirals
gLUMPESE

Programs used:
Adobe After Effects CS6
OBS
Last edited by George; Aug 3, 2016 at 12:21 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump