Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[Video] Triple BG: The Channel (Channel Trailer)
So last night and into this morning I was working on this video. I would really appreciate it if you guys helped me see if this actually does its job in convincing people to join us. CnC etc... Post your thoughts below! Some of my edits in it are a bit shaky. (Mainly because it was 2 in the morning when I was still trying to finish the edits)

Software: Camtasia Studio 8
Music: Krys Talk - Fly Away (JPB Remix)
Total Time Taken: Fucking 9 hours because of bullshit rendering issues on the first draft.
Last edited by Fates; Aug 1, 2016 at 06:33 PM. Reason: Info
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
This is a pretty bad trailer.
  • Typos - The many typos in the text are off-putting, proof read your video (there are four of you for fucks sake). THERE'S A TYPO IN YOUR CHANNEL BANNER. There are typos in your channel description as well, maybe it's in your upload defaults and you've never bothered to read it.
  • Introduction - You should have started off immediately with who you guys are and what you do, it took 42 seconds into the video to figure that out after looking through footage of a few video games with music set to them.
  • Save the "thank you for watching, consider subscribing" stuff to the very end of the video, don't put that stuff BEFORE you introduce your channel, it doesn't show confidence.
  • Text only - You guys are a commentary/gameplay channel right? Why is it text only set to music (don't ever use comic sans) when there are four of you with microphones?

There are a few things you could do to spruce up your channel's quality and clarity, but I guess this isn't the right thread so I'll keep it on topic.
Last edited by Slycooper; Aug 1, 2016 at 11:44 PM.
The text, It's not even close to comic sans. Our audio equipment has not arrived yet which is why there are no voice overs. If there were it would be a garbled mess. Typos are likely my fault since I was up at 2 trying to figure out why it wasn't rendering and had to redo parts of the video. I can go in and fix the text today. Thanks for your feed back. If you have pointers about the channel itself head to my entertainment and media thread.
Last edited by Fates; Aug 3, 2016 at 06:21 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...