Toribash
Original Post
Grim's Realistic Replays
I'm pretty n00b at Tori, but I play it for realism, for the most part, so whenever I make some realistic moves or replays, I'll post them here.
I'll start with a TKD back-kick/WWE Superkick.

This specific version was inspired by Paige' (WWE Superstar) awful super-kick. The one where she leans over so far she loses balance and power in her kick because she doesn't really known how to kick effectively.

I've got 2 replays of it because reasons.
Attached Files
1-Paige Superkick.rpl (19.8 KB, 20 views)
2-Paige Superkick.rpl (25.2 KB, 16 views)
hey, this was a pretty good attempt man

watching the kick side by side i can see what you were going for, and although in toribash terms the movement wasn't exactly smooth, you had the form of the actual kick down pretty well

in terms of replicating the actual kick, as soon as you made contact you sort of lost balance and fell over, whereas in a few clips of the kick i saw she brings her leg down by moving her leg backwards (which in the case of toribash would be extending your hip)

if you got the landing down this wouldn't be a bad attempt at replicating the kick, honestly

the mod you were using had different tori physics, so sometime try out using the regular tori to replicate some moves too. the most used gravity for realism replay is -20 or -30
baha