Toribash
Original Post
help me!
so ive been trying to download toribash but I keep getting error code 0xc000035a saying that theres an error and I need the original installation media or that its not compatible with widows, any reason I cant play what can I do
-----
Okay so Version 4.95 is working for me but the new version isn't I have a next book and Windows 10 why can't I open the game when I download it
Last edited by SchoolboyQ3; Aug 24, 2016 at 07:42 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
if you're not running it on steam, try turning your antivirus off, and if that doesn't work get steam, make an account and then download toribash (Version 5.02)
That error could mean that your download got corrupted while downloading, have you tried downloading it again? Also, try using Steam version.
Originally Posted by iNNzB00M1 View Post
if you're not running it on steam, try turning your antivirus off, and if that doesn't work get steam, make an account and then download toribash (Version 5.02)

ok so I downloaded it on steam and when I click to open it it says preparing then closes out
Originally Posted by SchoolboyQ3 View Post
ok so I downloaded it on steam and when I click to open it it says preparing then closes out

Go into your steam folder then steamapps and toribash, open toribash.exe and you should get an error, tell us which one it is
Originally Posted by snakebite6 View Post
mine does the same thing i need help with this also

Please make your own thread explaining the situation so we can help you
i dont know where the stem folder is
-----
i fixed it myself
Last edited by snakebite6; Aug 27, 2016 at 07:14 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by snakebite6 View Post
i dont know where the stem folder is
-----
i fixed it myself

Even though you fixed it, I'll still say it for the OP of the thread, the steam fodler is in C:Program Files (x86) / Steam.
If there's no Program Files (x86), open the normal Program Files.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]