Toribash
Original Post
[R] 150k Robotic Set
I am willing to pay 100-150k depending on how detail and good you can make it look . The first example set is exactly how I want the head and front side tori to look except for the back view of the head needs to look like the 2nd example set . The backside arms needs to look like the 2nd examples but more detail but I really like the vent details this artist used so please you it in the art a lot . THE BAck and side of legs to need look like the 2nd example as well just more detail. Also I need [TT] or [Trinity] clan tag printed on my arm visible to see . The color scheme for this set is Supernova , QuickSilver , Black , & Pure

https://imgur.com/a/Ku4Ci
-----
Bump
I am offering 200k to anyone that really can do this right . Please Pm me of reply here to let me know you want to give it a shot . Also the 2nd example I need the back thighs to have that same detail with [TT] in both of those slots . And a big enough image of my clan logo on the back of my head . If interested I will send you the logo or go to my clan thread ( TT) The Last Trinity
Last edited by Lambence; Sep 30, 2016 at 03:03 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump