Toribash
Original Post
[R] An Anime Style Channel Banner
Hello Artists.

Some of you may, or some of you may not know that I run a YouTube Channel called Triple BG. (There is a thread for it in entertainment and media). After many failed attempts to hand draw my channels banner using the tools I currently posses (I would do it myself easy but I don't have a drawing tablet and using a mouse is a poor decision) I have caved and decided to hand the project over to someone who is better equiped to do it.

Your task is simple and if you are good at what you do or if we really like it the rewards will be promising.

Basically I need a Channel banner. It will contain the following elements:

The logo in The center (will be provided unless you can make an imitation of it)
The name of the channel under the logo
The four gamers currently on the channel (will provide descriptions and or pictures of our ugly selves if you take the job) in Anime Style character design standing next to and behind the logo (the logo should be in a layer above us meaning if we are partially covered by the logo it is ok)

In the background the elements from the games we are currently playing and past games should be present and take up the space around the left and right sides of the banner. (list will be provided)
The background itself should be purple, cyan, pink and violet themed.
I will provide a diagram showing how I want things to be layered out.

Rewards:

Now for the part you all came here for. I have two methods of payment. The first can be TC, the second can be USD provided by PayPal. The amount of either depends on what you output. (you have as many chances as you need in order to make something we like So don't give up if we tell you we don't like what we see in a wip.)

The payment will not exceed 8$ USD or 8$ Worth of TC (about 100k at the min) depending on how you do your payment will be in that range. Note these numbers are subject to change.

Confirmation is needed before we give you the things needed (pictutes, images, discriptions) that you are going to be involved in makeing the banner. (I don't want people who say they will provide and never do anything)

Anyway happy drawing and remember to PM me if you have any questions
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Ill provide you with the banner outline in a second. Really i needs to make use of the entire "Computer Max" portion of the banner, If you wish to add stuff to fill in the TV max portion, more power to you.

Dimensions of the entire banner are 2560x1440 (Not just visible on Yiutube homepage parts). Ill also PM you all the stuff you will need by or before tomorrow.
Attached Images
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...