Toribash
Original Post
I would like to share my draw
Hey there .... Sooo i just got inspired by PixelateTori to try to draw something .... and here it is xD

(My brother iEvilGamer's Comment) : The guy in this draw looks like HE IS THE BULLY guy xD

i know its not perfect and its not good but ... at least i tried <3 ^.^

Here it is

and last thing is the Info :

Softwere used to draw : Paint Tool Sai
Artist : Me ofc ^.^
DM if interested in buying/selling TC & Art.
1. Shapes. and lines. Everything is rough and bricky. This is more of a wip than a complete drawing. It looks like you rushed everything and just scribbled as bit. Try smoothing it out and getting more of a human like figure.

2. The colors are really bad. I mean really bad. Try blending a bit and getting colors to transition from different shades better, it would help.

3. Again, proportions are really bad. Huge upper body and tiny tiny kid like legs. The head is also badly proportioned. Try looking at other cartoonish drawings of humans and try to find how they proportioned it.

4. Details are bleh. The hair looks like it was done in a few seconds. Hands are super blurry and fucked up. They eyes aren't even finished lol.

I'll will say you do have some promise, but this needs a lot of work. It looks like you put literally zero effort into it.
Thanks .. i really need some tips and this was a 2~3 Hours of working xD

looks like i need a LOT of work to be good...

Thanks again Coine <3
DM if interested in buying/selling TC & Art.