Toribash
Original Post
(Desire) Desire Recruitment (READ FIRST POST!!)

Desire Is A Replay Making Competetive Clan We Strive To Be At The Top, And Among The Best Clans.
This Clan Was Made For Fun. This Does Not Mean We Have No Expectations. You Are Required To Post
Regularly On Clan Discussions. You Are Also Expected To Participate In Things Such As Activity Checks
And In-Game With Members Keeping Communication. This Helps Us Keep A Harmonus Allience With Eachother
At All Times. Harassment Will Not Be Tolerated
TO JOIN POST A FREE FORUM APPLICATION (meaning paragraph forum)
Answer The Questions Below In Your Application
If you make a useless app that wastes time you may be grey or even black listed.
Minimum Belt Is Brown Any Belt Below Will Be Denied although alts are allowed name your alt and give the belt.

Guidelines/Questions

What Is Your Name?

What Is Your Age?

What Do You Have To Bring To Desire?

What Mod/s Are Your Favorite?

How Often Do You Play In-Game?

How Frequently Do You Post On Forums?

Do you check\respond To Your Pm's?

What Experience Do You Have In Toribash?

We Use Skype To Communicate With Each other.

Activities within the community (If you have made tuts or hosted events tell us and link us).

Make your Application Interesting we don't want boring wall o' text.

Skill is needed to Join But We Also Look for Politeness and charisma in our members.

Tell Us About Yourself Hobbies, Groups, Sports, Clubs, ANYTHING WE WAN"T TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOUU.

To Be Let In You Must Get an Auto Yes From A Leader/Co-Leader Or 3 Yes's Nuetral Does NOT count as a yes

Find Members by going in toribash game chat typing /rf *enter*
then /sa (Desire) *enter*

To make Sure You Followed these steps at the end of your app type
"I aspire to be part of desire"
(THIS IS NOT A JOKE!!!1!!1!1!!)
So.. lets say you get Invited, you will be invited to the clan as a trial, where we will keep track of your activity for a week.
After this week you will be either accepted or denied into the clan you can check this by going to our discussion to see what the result is.

Example Application

Last edited by Spixe; Nov 9, 2016 at 02:24 AM.
HI MOOOOOM
helooooooo my name is daesean/default iam 14 and I love toribash and killing noobs I bring fried chicken and iam a good team mate and a good player I don't post much on forms and my fav mods are boxshu and akidobigdojo my hobbies are football,basketball,soccer I paly almost allday everday I have a sykpe the name is xeoion my alt is suex above black belt I respond to all my pms I don't have any of community activities I hope I get in
"i aspire to be part of desire
Last edited by Defalut; Nov 6, 2016 at 10:45 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Negatives
Bit short -2
Not to interesting -1
---------------------------
Positive
You answered the questions for the most par +2
I have seen you in-game and you are good at TB +3
Your communication is good and I have spoken with you +1
And we know you no plus for that but a good thing to note +0
--------------------------------------------------------------------
I Say Auto Yes
Last edited by Spixe; Nov 6, 2016 at 11:24 PM.
HI MOOOOOM
Originally Posted by Defalut View Post
helooooooo my name is daesean/default iam 14 and I love toribash and killing noobs I bring fried chicken and iam a good team mate and a good player I don't post much on forms and my fav mods are boxshu and akidobigdojo my hobbies are football,basketball,soccer I paly almost allday everday I have a sykpe the name is xeoion my alt is suex above black belt I respond to all my pms I don't have any of community activities I hope I get in
"i aspire to be part of desire

Auto yes yas dude
Last edited by DanGerG; Nov 6, 2016 at 11:20 PM.