yes
3 Votes / 16.67%
no
15 Votes / 83.33%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Clan [BK] Becoming Official
Hey everybody i was wanting to get the Blood Knights [BK] to become a official clan all i am asking for is a chance for the toribash community to become official thats all i'm asking I don't need any charity its a yes or no question.
Re: Clan [BK] Becoming Official
Look at the rules for posting a clan application
[22:26] million: someday, we're gonna destroy space-time
[22:26] million: I'd like to be partly responsible
Starting a poll on your own is a sure fire way to make sure it never becomes official...
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Originally Posted by [DXKrewz
zachdabombninja ]
Hey everybody i was wanting to get the Blood Knights [BK] to become a official clan all i am asking for is a chance for the toribash community to become official thats all i'm asking I don't need any charity its a yes or no question.

Yeah, that's nice. Funny thing about that... I'm afraid you're completely off-track here. I made pretty-colored rules and everything, found in this sticky topic in bold letters at the top of this section. It reads "Clan Rules". It's the kind of place you might go to in order to get information about making a clan.

Just to save you time (and make sure you don't get lost) I'll list the requirements for you, in pretty colors.

You have to have at least 7 members.
You have to make a story. It's bigger than a poem and smaller than a novel, and should be aproximately 800 pixels in height, at 10 point font.
You have to be approved by a fun poll, and a fun mod/admin poll. The mod/admin poll is secret and counts double, so it's lots of fun.

If you need anything else, there's this little speech-bubble looking thing under my avatar, and that can be used to send me a PM. It's short for "Private Message", and it goes straight to me.

Oh, and I'm locking this for direct noncompliance with aforementioned rules.

~ManBreakfast