Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
(Royalty) RoyalEmpires

STORY
Hey! Welcome to "RoyaltyEmpires" We are a clan dedicated to serve our members as well as serving the other team a swift kick in the ass. Join now and be knighted into the "Royal Bloodline".

-PrinceAugust and -Rionex -Leader of "RoyaltyEmpires"

RANKS
[King] - The leader of the clan.

[Guards] - These are players who understand right from wrong and who is doing good or bad. They are supposed to "guard" the clan from weak links by kicking any players the feel necessary. They are expected to not let personal issues get in the way of how the judge who should be in the clan and who should not. Excessive kicking without reasonable explanation will lead to a kick from the faction.

[Head-Knight] - These players are trusted knights that have the ability to start wars. They are expected to be good fighters (like the knight of course) So they also have the ability to test other players for the clan.

[Knight] - These players have no perms. They are the best of the best. These are players that will be fighting in wars for our clan.

[Soldier] - These players have no perms. They are members of our clan.

RECRUITMENT/KICKING
To recruit someone you must test them by fighting them first to three (preferably in aikido big dojo) and if you think they are ready for a clan you may either direct them to the clans recruitment thread or just invite them. If you are thinking of kicking somebody tell the leaders or any other high up ranks your reason and GIVE US PROOF if you do not give us proof of this persons wrong doings we may not believe you and or not allow you to kick this person.

Recruitment thread - http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=58070

RULES
No disrespecting clan members
No being salty in wars
Do not break global toribash rules
If you are banned for any reason we will most likely kick you
Have fun

[X] 5 active clan members
[X] 10 active clan members
[ ] 15 active clan members
[ ] 200 posts on our forum
[ ] Top 100 on clan page
[ ] Top 50
[ ] Get 5th

QUESTIONS
If you have any questions about our clan shoot rionex or prince a pm and we will respond as soon as possible
Attached Images
Royalty Logo.jpg (78.5 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Rionex; Jan 30, 2017 at 05:43 PM.
Let me in
My belt is white But i have two alts one of them is Brown but i forgot the passwords to them so this is my main now.I want to join cuz i dont have a clan and without a clan, its boring.If i would rate my skills from 1 to 10 it would be 7 or 8.Im good at aikidobigdojo
and at sparring but not the best at tricking.You should pick me because you dont have any members in your clan. GOTY
I'm a blue belt, i dont have the best skills and i have a long way to go but my best mod is Aikido and ABD and you should pick me cuz i got pass the recruit ;-)
im black belt, i want to join this clan because i cant do anything without people,my skills is right at 55% not too skilled,my best mod is mushu,boxshu,and alittle bit skilled on judo,and recruit me because win 2 times No lose XD
i'm blue belt,i want to join this clan because i cant do anything without people,im good at mushu sparing,and parkour, you should pick me cuz i got pass the recruit
Hey,
Your clan is missing some of the rules that are needed, please check out the Clan Rules & Guidelines And update your thread within 7 days, thanks

Also, you can't take the recruitment on your main thread, make a Recruitment thread on Recuritment Center, thanks
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Was zurük bleibt ist erinnerung
I am a Blue belt and i have won 4 tournament's my best mods are Mushu,Boxshu,and Aikido
And if i get pick i will be so very great full so please recruit me.
Originally Posted by Flixorr View Post
My belt is white But i have two alts one of them is Brown but i forgot the passwords to them so this is my main now.I want to join cuz i dont have a clan and without a clan, its boring.If i would rate my skills from 1 to 10 it would be 7 or 8.Im good at aikidobigdojo
and at sparring but not the best at tricking.You should pick me because you dont have any members in your clan. GOTY

You should contract mods to recovery you're password
Because it is always good to be applying an application using main account
Anyways it is up to the leader whatever he decide ,This is just my opinion.
All the wrong I've done the Lord still keep on blessin' me
Originally Posted by LyrqZ2 View Post
I am a Blue belt and i have won 4 tournament's my best mods are Mushu,Boxshu,and Aikido
And if i get pick i will be so very great full so please recruit me.

That was a shit app, denied