Toribash
Original Post
[R] 512x 'Snake Eyes' Set $25
Background

Requesting a Quality set recreating the character Snake Eyes from 'G.I. Joe: Retaliation'. Reference picture attached below however feel free to search the web for any further images/context

The set could be fully-jointed or not jointed and made to fit void/demon, I am not massively fussed, however make sure if it is not jointed, that it fits with the void/demon well and isn't just an after-thought

Reference Images

Warning

Feel free to attempt your own twist on this, however keep in my mind the risk that I may not like it as much as you may yourself.

Pay specific attention to the helmet in particular as it is the key feature of his character and will be what I look at first.

Be Prepared for criticism, I have a strong idea of the design in my mind and so you may likely have to work with me on some sections.

Payment

I will look to WIP's before buying into a design(er) and am willing to pay anywhere from 25-30$ depending on the final product. Feel free to PM me if you are doubting that you will receive the money and I will help you how I can.

This amount could likely be discussed up depending on quality and sustained interaction throughout the whole process.

---------------------------------------------------------

Any further questions, I'll be more than happy to answer, simply post them on this thread and I will reply ASAP
This seems very interesting... I feel the urge to give this a shot, altough when i start bigger projects i tend to never really finish them....

I dont see the set looking good without joints so i'll be attempting this with joints.
Im not home tommorow, meaning i can only start it at the 27th.

I gave you full honesty about me not often keeping motivation to the very end and im quite a busy person, however i don't want to leave you unprepared all of the sudden alone in the dark. I was thinking though if you would pay a bit of the tc to an eventual unfinished product. That way i see motivation in every second i spend on this project and you wouldn't have to start from 0 and can just have someone else to finish it.
Would be nice to get your Discord too to keep in touch and realtime notificate on progress.
Originally Posted by Fluxorious View Post
This seems very interesting... I feel the urge to give this a shot, altough when i start bigger projects i tend to never really finish them....

I dont see the set looking good without joints so i'll be attempting this with joints.
Im not home tommorow, meaning i can only start it at the 27th.

I gave you full honesty about me not often keeping motivation to the very end and im quite a busy person, however i don't want to leave you unprepared all of the sudden alone in the dark. I was thinking though if you would pay a bit of the tc to an eventual unfinished product. That way i see motivation in every second i spend on this project and you wouldn't have to start from 0 and can just have someone else to finish it.
Would be nice to get your Discord too to keep in touch and realtime notificate on progress.

The only problem with this is that as a result of not finishing the work it is highly unlikely there will be another artist that will have the same style and processes as you, and so it would create a sort of 3/4 and 1/4 set rather than one whole piece. It all depends how much 'eventual unfinished project' symbolizes. However I would love to see any starts and ideas. PM me your discord tag and I will contact you.