Ranking
Original Post
join seppu(ku), the best guild

Want to be in a relaxed, fun clan and/or die?
Join the Seppuku gang!

Application's freeform. Just tell us about yourself below, ingame and out. Include prior clans, general attitude about life and the game, and favorite fruit. We appreciate humor. All you need is a few sentences

If you're cocky enough, just say you want to join and leave some random shit here.

Keep our few clan rules in mind when applying, paraphrased here:

1. Be respectful to people, outside of wibbles anyway.
2. Be active.

Good luck!
Last edited by Kahn; Jan 6, 2017 at 01:44 AM.

invp ls
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
[insert application here]

I was also in concon videos as fr0stycube

okie, now application
I friends wit dat guy who miss spelled TheVoid as Thugoid

i used to be in three dead clans ( Monochromatic, destiny, and Mystic)

My alt accounts are fr0stycube and iiFox
(this account is an "Unofficial name change" for fr0stycube)

I have a relaxed and awkward playstyle
and I guess I'm the same in real life? i dunno

I like potatoes if it were a fruit
|| I'm A Bald Guy With Hair ||
I'm Concon, trust~
k ummm, I'm dax3r, I'm 61 years old , I come from my from my dad, ummm what else uhhhh, I beat the leader before,uhhhh I believe in God but only while on dmt, uhhh I live in Eastside Bomption ,y first love was a tuna sandwich, my real name is jarred fogle ,my favorite song is pomf pomf ,I can be active on the forum you chicken wing eating player , I'm scared of spoopy people, my youtube channel is moonman reacts, and I can make heads..........plus this clan is new and u need more people ........................................and my soundcloud is XXXTENTACTION

HOPE U ENJOY MY POST :3
Hentai, sorry for a late response, we're discussing.

Dax, you're currently in a clan lol, and we don't really know you well enough to pass an application that doesn't really share anything.