Toribash
Original Post
[img] Ukes Final Death
Sorry to say, but Uke's been slain once and for all.

(wallpaper size) http://i38.tinypic.com/2ch3jvn.jpg

c&c?
Last edited by Stupinator; Nov 3, 2008 at 03:35 PM.
Former Item Forger
:P thanks, I have a vid of animated blood lingering around the first page of the General Art section :P I just thought it would look awesome under Uke's severed neck joint
Former Item Forger
thanks, the main point of this was to make something a bit less normal than my other's, so I added uke in there, and moved his head/neck joint to make it look like he got decapitated, then I added blood for the "toribash" feel XD
the pillars were just for effect, as with the Depth of Field effect
Former Item Forger
awsomeness.....thats the only word for it

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Wow! What program do you use to model that? PM me, please- as I'll of course forget to look at this thread again for answer. Sweet stuff!

And criticism- The only problem is the focal. The gleam takes away focus from the head, and the blurriness is a bit too smooth, so the head isn't perfectly blurred to the distance. Else than that- superb!
Yeah i agree maby if you had made the backround less smooth there will be more focus on the head Although i think it is nice as is cause as you said its your backround and if it was less smooth then 95% of the pic is too blurry and rough so yeah as for it to be a backround i think you made it perfectly

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂