Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[R] looking for a new set
ive got 20K for a new set
Im really into the ninja and robot skins so if you can make a hybrid of some kind that would be awesome
I know im not supposed to use players skins as references but I cant explain in words the other type of skin I like
something like Mocucha, just using the idea of a simple but elegant design, and almost looks like a living organism
I like for smooth looking skins that really make a statement
Im fine with pre-owned skins as long as they are nice
I only have body textures so there cant be and joint textures
Last edited by NuMBeRRRZ; Jan 11, 2017 at 04:08 AM. Reason: added missing info

Dont Look In Here

Originally Posted by Market Rules
Requesting Art
A) Do not use other peoples art work to demonstrate what you want, this encourages plagiarism.

B) Try to explain what you want in as much detail as you can, in both post and thread title, and always include what your budget is.

C) Descriptions:
.....I) Describe what colours you want, and what resolution (size) you want the image(s) in.
.....II) Avoid words like 'cool' or 'detailed', as they don't tell the artist anything.
.....III) Words like 'rough' and 'smooth' are useful.
.....IV) Styles like 'vector' or 'painted' help a lot as well.

D) You must pay at least the originally quoted price to the winning artist(s).

E) Specify if you want only new, original art to be posted or if you do accept premades as well. If your preferences are not clearly specified, it should be assumed that both types are being accepted.

Hello NuMBeRRRZ, there's a lot of missing information in your thread.
Please add all the proper information to the first post. Read the market rules. Thanks
Former Admin, Smod, Market Squad, Clan Squad and Toriagent. If you got any questions please don't contact me, thank you!