Toribash
Original Post
I would like a blue lightening set(no joints) 128x128
Yeah hi, so basicallt i would like a blue lightening styled texture for every part of my body other than joints. More specifically, Right Bicep, Left Bicep, Right Forearm, Left forearm, Left Thigh, Right Thigh, Left Shin, Right Shin, Right Hand, Left Hand, Right Foot, Left Foot, Head. Lol i know thats a lot to read but that is basically it . No joints.
I would like blue lightening everywhere pretty much and electrical explosions on the hand and feet. For the head i would like two electrical eyes and a mouth made of electricity. i need 128x128. I would just like to know how much it is worth. I most likely do not have the money yet but tell me and i will tell you if it is possible to get.
I went on a shopping spree quite recently but it wont take too long to make the tc back.
How much would that be roughly?
Last edited by Christ2209; Jan 12, 2017 at 10:09 PM. Reason: change the title
The price depends on how well the art is. It also depends on your price range, if you have 100k or so you can get some really well made art, for 45k you can get decent art, and for 10k below I don't think anyone would take that offer up.
Oh shit it's some profound text.