Original Post
old bundle of sticks trying art again?
heres what I goat:
(all wips)

i tried

i shat out some horror

old wip I need to finish !!!

program: photoshop
Last edited by Veoo; Jan 22, 2017 at 08:55 PM.
Oh, the third one. Oh finish it and give it to me I call dibs no joke oh so good.

The first two heads are impressive too, but I'm not a big fan of your grotesque work, but I know that they're really popular from you. Keep it up man.

And yes I'm serious about the third head, please sell it to me.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'd like to see the first two finished, very unique style to them. The first one almost feels like my PJ13 Wasteland Rogue head, the second one is just a unique style I only see you pulling off, if you could get some ingwme images of the wips that would be nice so I can criticize on them. On the second head it looks like you were going for a lot of eyes mind explaining thst to me? The first head is just perfect I nee to see it finished I love that style of texturing.
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
I recommend finishing them all, add a lot more detail to the third & first one and I'd be willing to buy if you were interested. The third one should be a mask that you're drawing with black hair swept back and with glowing eyes under the mask or just keep them the way they are.
Plottin' on me! They're plottin' on me!
DropKick | R.I.P. [JollyR] | [RelaxAll]
Back at it with the fire....
Really hope you finished that 2nd one and the 3rd looks like the reaper guy from overwatch..I think you should put an eye piece over one of the eyes and go futuristic on the 1st or you take a mad max route
#INIT2WINIT