Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
I have descended from the heavens to bless you with my dank pk wips
Warning there will be very few finished replays on this thread, as I pretty much never finish replays... But I promise supreme quality in what I upload :P

I don't really need any kind of sorting systems as I will only be uploading parkour replays...

Also props to anyone who can figure out who I am based purely on my style. please don't spoil it if you know me personally.
Attached Files
fixxxxxxx.rpl (802.8 KB, 46 views)
Parkour_karbn_closequarters.tbm (13.8 KB, 29 views)
nice replay
the starter is a bit weird
but works
your getting a lot better at stepping on the wall
and stuff
not the greatest fan of the kick you do before you step toward the lava after the blade
like it's nice
but you jump a bit
'Haku is my lenshu senpai uwu' ~ Static
Hey, back with another WiP, i made this map to challenge myself, as i do not feel their are manny challenging maps out there these days. If i get 3 people to cnc this replay ill do raid challenge next :P

Btw the mod isn't finished yet either
Attached Files
Islands.tbm (27.1 KB, 35 views)
Jesus- bloody sacrafice.rpl (1.02 MB, 37 views)
EXPOSE HIMMM
EXPOSEEEE HIMMM

wtf dood ur like the next swexx
ur flow is great a bit off at some points but it still looked flawles
liked ur climbing XD gj
you attained ur speed since the beggining and that is something impressive
gj
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
alright man, i won't spoil it for anyone, j- oh shit

Bloody sacrifice
although i can't do any better than that (or even close to that) i'll cnc it, as i see a couple things that are a little wonky.

right at the start, during your launch, you lower or relax your arm, then raise it back up again. or smthg like that, i dunno the start seems off.

when you're jumping onto the second island platform, you kinda just rotate your body instead of stepping into it. it doesn't look BAD, but i know you, and i know you could've done better. (happens at around 1830)

at 1640, you use your shin to push yourself up, instead of your feet. again, it looks good, but i know you and i know you could've done better. next time around, maybe try using your feet for that part. it'll provide a challenge and it might look more realistic :P

at 1260, when you jump, i feel like your arm extends outward before you're ready to launch. it's more of a personal preference here, but i'm not a fan of that. you could've waited and gotten a much better jump if you had waited maybe even 5 frames.

at around 1113, you extend your leg, and take the other leg off the ground before your extended one even touches the ground. ew man, the run is really wonky. in this part, even i could've done a better and more solid run, although your flow is much better than mine for sure. please fix that run after you land, it's wonky and you dip and bob during this part.

everything else is absolutely beautiful and so fluid it makes me drool. nice work, but please fix the run when you land imma say 9/10, it looks amazing and i know you'll do an even better job when you continue!
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord