Ranking
Original Post
Can't delete a useless file
Problem:

I have a file in Toribash>Custom>Tori folder which seems more like a sound-track and i can't delete it.It says the file is open in another program.It seems useless and also it seems a weird file

Image:

Things i've tried:

I've tried restarting my pc and not opening toribash but still it shows the same error.It doesn't seem to be opened in another program.
I didn't reinstall toribash yet because i'm too lazy to reserve my important stuff in a folder and i think there would be a better way to solve it out.
Not sure why you can't delete it while there's nothing running except your file explorer. You can try to delete it, then after you get the error, close any task but the error with task manager and press the ´try again´ button.

But may I ask why you want it deleted that bad? It's just a sound file of around 40MB, everybody (or at least I) has it. By the way, I was able to delete it.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
it's just annoying i donno why and i wanna delete my whole custom folder... though i deleted it but this file is making me uncomfortable XD

there is some bug with tori and uke heads and they are not downloading.. also other players heads or textures are copying either on my tori or other players which is also annoying... it was happened before and i reinstalled toribash... it fixed for a while but now the same problem again
Death offered by: TyZi ; Butler ; Sunther ; Manitoda