Ranking
Original Post
Blitz Recruitment
Blitz Recruitment/Application
Requirments for Blitz Clan.
1.You must be Black belt or higgher(alts below Black belt will not be accepted )
2. You must be tested in game by Dillon4545 or a recruiter

Application

What your application should have

Last edited by ExtremesTwitch; Mar 5, 2017 at 04:20 AM.
👑
I'm a black belt and i have played 2194 games. My forum activity is a 9. In game activity is a 10. I'm good at akido, akidobigdojo, and i guess im pretty good at footmod, and wushu. My reason for joining is to prove to every single toribash user that i have the ability to get better and surpass them and one day be one of the best players in toribash. Can you please test me to see that i am worthy. I dont know any complicated moves, but i am pretty good if i do say so myself...which i do.
Originally Posted by Zeroes990 View Post
I'm a black belt and i have played 2194 games. My forum activity is a 9. In game activity is a 10. I'm good at akido, akidobigdojo, and i guess im pretty good at footmod, and wushu. My reason for joining is to prove to every single toribash user that i have the ability to get better and surpass them and one day be one of the best players in toribash. Can you please test me to see that i am worthy. I dont know any complicated moves, but i am pretty good if i do say so myself...which i do.

Hello Zeroes990 good application and id love to test you out to see your skills and ability check out our discord-https://discord.gg/9WdeQkE

Accepted
Last edited by ExtremesTwitch; Mar 5, 2017 at 03:39 AM.
👑
Belt on this account; Yellow (main is Black Belt but I can't login due to password loss)
I play aikido & aikidobigdojo, Wushu, Footmod, Boxshu. My reason for attempting to join this amazing clan is because I am looking for a good team that puts effort in to the game and is towards positivity. My forum activity is getting a lot better and I am starting to gain some more posts up (making posts on notepad to pre-post).
In-Game activity is working very efficiently eg; 4 hrs a day.
Extremely good at Boxshu, Aikido & Footmod.
Thanks -
easywinz
@easywinz i dont know .. you arent black belt .. i can test you but i think that we dont inviting alts .. so
NOfrom me because you are alt .. but i am not one in this clan so u must wait on other players
-----
@easywinz .. I test this idiot but he is noob .. he hasnt skills .. so ONE BIG NO FROM ME
Last edited by GINGYSVIR; Mar 5, 2017 at 02:17 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by easywinz View Post
Belt on this account; Yellow (main is Black Belt but I can't login due to password loss)
I play aikido & aikidobigdojo, Wushu, Footmod, Boxshu. My reason for attempting to join this amazing clan is because I am looking for a good team that puts effort in to the game and is towards positivity. My forum activity is getting a lot better and I am starting to gain some more posts up (making posts on notepad to pre-post).
In-Game activity is working very efficiently eg; 4 hrs a day.
Extremely good at Boxshu, Aikido & Footmod.
Thanks -
easywinz

(alts below Black belt will not be accepted )

Sorry EasyWinz your denied as not reaching the required belt
👑
-Your belt and rank : Blue belt (My main, Wyhz, was banned. Ask Xeneizear if you dont believe me) and my Global rank is...Unranked. I dont play ranked matches.
-How many games you've played: I have played 290 and almost 300 on this account. Overall, atleast 100,000.
-Why you want to join: I want to join Blitz because friendly people are in it and I feel like I belong here.
- How would you rate your Forum Activity? (1-10): Atleast a solid 7.
- How would you rate your In-Game Activity? (1-10): I'm active asf when i'm called to fight.
-What mods you're good at:
I'm good at the following mods; Aikido, Aikido Big Dojo, Boxshu Mushu V3, and xspar.

This has been my application guys, cya!