Toribash
Original Post
[R] Clan Forum Pack $60 USD
So someone has the nerve to call (papa) clan a 'meme'

This means war, papa esports needs you

Paying: $60 USD

What I need
  1. A Clan Banner - Papa Clan, keep in mind esports logo meta is minimalistic, just search 'esports logo' in google to get an idea
  2. Ground Texture 512x of course, similar to the logo, just make it fit the ground (transparencies etc)
  3. Clan Sub Banners Recruitment, Roster, Goals, Bank, Rules, Story, Allies etc.
  4. Clan Arm Band 512x of course
  5. Usertitle - 150x20 px max 150kb of size

I only want Quality, this is around 1kk TC, I'll pay fee no worries, just make this good.

Likelihood is if I accept your art, I will work further with you on other things that arise (= more money for you)

POST WIPS Because as soon as I know your style is the right one, I will pay a 20$ up front before you've even finished and the other 40$ afterwards, to keep you onside yk ;)

Referencing

Contributors with current approval (based upon WIPs):

cats
dengue
spcr

The decision will be made upon each creator's final produced WIP

N.B People Will have to be denied, and that's something you should keep in mind when committing to doing this.
Last edited by Bless; Mar 10, 2017 at 06:30 PM.
Oye, I'll look into doing it for your 512x512 joints and maybe you could even get the 512x512 body too. Kinda lookin for a full set of 512, not too interested in money lol
Wanna die inside? Ok.
This is my thing. I do esports logos, will be on it soon

Can you PM exact details of what you are looking for?

First sketch- #1 Idea of logo

This is one of the many sketches I will be doing, take in count shadows arent applied, the edges arent refined and it will be simetric. In photoshop the lines will look cleaner, the letters will be way better and the edges will be sharper. Overall, you can tell me what to change. Will show you a WIP from the logo in photoshop soon.

I'm not totally convinced with the mouth, I will make sharper edges, the outfit needs some adjustments, etc.
My lines are not good because im not good at that though
https://imgur.com/vmO1zTO
Last edited by Theory; Mar 9, 2017 at 02:55 AM.

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
Originally Posted by cats View Post
hell yes

Super hyped to see your input if you're down to do this

Originally Posted by Snak3Scal3 View Post
Oye, I'll look into doing it for your 512x512 joints and maybe you could even get the 512x512 body too. Kinda lookin for a full set of 512, not too interested in money lol

Sounds like a plan. Look forward to seing what you've got.

Originally Posted by Cobra View Post
On it B-)

EDIT: Any likes on colors?

I spose
Blue/white
Black/yellow
Red/white

Have to be my favourite three.
Originally Posted by spcr View Post
This is my thing. I do esports logos, will be on it soon

Can you PM exact details of what you are looking for?

First sketch- #1 Idea of logo

This is one of the many sketches I will be doing, take in count shadows arent applied, the edges arent refined and it will be simetric. In photoshop the lines will look cleaner, the letters will be way better and the edges will be sharper. Overall, you can tell me what to change. Will show you a WIP from the logo in photoshop soon.

I'm not totally convinced with the mouth, I will make sharper edges, the outfit needs some adjustments, etc.
My lines are not good because im not good at that though
https://imgur.com/vmO1zTO

I like it. Wasn't expecting the pope idea, but if you can pull it off then i'm sure it could look geat.

In terms of the WIP, maybe get the guy looking like, either completely emotionless, straight face, or more angry (So head tilted forward slightly, eyes angling in etc)

Overall loving the amount of people jumping on this, looking forward to seeing all your wips, and I will wait till everyone has submitted, so don't worry about that.
Last edited by Bless; Mar 9, 2017 at 11:04 AM.
I honestly tought papa=pope ( in spanish it means that). If you want anothrr idea tell me and I create another sketch according to your requirements

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
Originally Posted by spcr View Post
I honestly tought papa=pope ( in spanish it means that). If you want anothrr idea tell me and I create another sketch according to your requirements

No no! It's your unique idea, that's good, if everyone made the same thing then it would be hell to pick someones. Intepret the brief in your own way and work with it, that's the best way.
Originally Posted by dengue View Post
inviting prize,
I will try, I am pming you right now.

Looking forward to your contribution
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb