Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Re-Open Tyfuu Account
Well you see,

Me and DarkJak were in this trade, I traded all my Vampire and Marine for his Titan Primary. A minute later, we found out I dont have the right amount of Qi, and the only account I possess at all that has the right amount of Qi is Tyfuu.

Tyfuu is banned, because I asked Mosier to to close the account a few months back. So I am asking for someone of power, to please open the account up so that I can have the item I traded for.

If you dont feel like opening up Tyfuu, just surgically put the item in my Inventory instead.
=P
I just realised you're Tyfuu. Anyway, have you told Mosier to re-open it again via PM? If you didn't, do it :P
It makes me wonder..
Originally Posted by wert1234ru View Post
i think you must ask (pm) Kai-Tiger he can help you

^ Yup, you need to get in touch with an admin about this.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
You asked to "close" it? I believe we banned the fuck out of you for being so annoying. PMing Mosier to tell him to NOT open it.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
No, Ask Mosier, I told him to close these accounts:

Tyfuu
TyfuuSA (Savings Account)
BetaSave (Gay Bank)
&
SexStudios (Requested Account lawl)
Originally Posted by flubbah View Post
I just realised you're Tyfuu. Anyway, have you told Mosier to re-open it again via PM? If you didn't, do it :P

what the fuck. Where would I come into this one?

You have about 40 other accounts, you can get enough qi on one of them I suppose
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
Im not black belt on the rest.

Anyways dont you remember when I logged out of Lazuli and was a PID and asked you to close those accounts?
Oh wow. I remember when you left TB. Why didn't you stay gone? This calls for some higher up action evidently.

Tyfuu  	mosier  	09-18-2008  	Permanent  	Never  	Forever  	 [Lift Ban]  	One of many unneeded alt-accounts
This isn't a fucking bank. You can't just open and close shit willly-nilly. It stays closed. Make sure you shut the things you only want to shut next time.
Last edited by Hamr; Nov 7, 2008 at 04:16 PM.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do