Toribash
you cant knock off the weights there instigib.

EDIT NVM heres replay.. but one landed in the basket. -.-
Attached Files
airbaloon weights 1 in.rpl (18.5 KB, 16 views)
Last edited by skinnydude908; Nov 14, 2008 at 01:14 AM.
Hi
Originally Posted by dengue View Post
lol
I put some weights so it canīt move with the weights
you have to push the weights

oh lol i didnt see them there
its a nice mod
The weights huuuurt! Improve it or ill make a better version!
Great modders will always keep TB players playing.
Originally Posted by PNUT View Post
The weights huuuurt! Improve it or ill make a better version!

This mod is nice. And Pnut stop fking coping peoples ideas! You stoled his idea once. Stop it really. Also dengue edit the mod and upload it one more time
]
Originally Posted by Danvari View Post
This mod is nice. And Pnut stop fking coping peoples ideas! You stoled his idea once. Stop it really. Also dengue edit the mod and upload it one more time

Danvari, I only made MPParachute as a practical joke to show dengue he needs to put more effort into his mods, he has the right idea with his mods but he just needs to put more effort in. And accusing me of stealing ideas is a harsh insult to someone who has such original mods.
Great modders will always keep TB players playing.
Originally Posted by PNUT View Post
Danvari, I only made MPParachute as a practical joke to show dengue he needs to put more effort into his mods, he has the right idea with his mods but he just needs to put more effort in. And accusing me of stealing ideas is a harsh insult to someone who has such original mods.

Orginal mods? Yeah, right. He makes very orginal ones, but he isn't good at moding so instead of helping him why won't we make our own mod, but better because this sucks?
]