Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Shoot for the sky!
I was just training a little bit, trying out some tactics, and I did this one. I was just going for a simple head rip into a foot balance, but I over-rotated forward, so I had to compensate. I did a front handspring and threw the guys head so far up you almost have to zoom out of view of the players to see it.

[attachment deleted by admin, limit reached]
Re: Shoot for the sky!
I actually thought I was just going to land on my head and break it off, but it didn't break, so I threw up my shoulders. Needless to say, the results are quite pleasing!
I should get an award for this! Hahaha. Yugikaido - holder of the "I'll rip your head off and throw it 50 meters in the air" trophy!
Here is a trick ;)

While watching the replay press 'E' to enter edit mode, click on the head and press 'I' to bring up the Debug screen.

Now we can see that the position of the head is 25 meters up at its peak.

Thats the new height record

Good job Yugikaido.

It was a joke, but ok : At least now I know how high it really was! Didn't bother to look. Too busy admiring the splat potential
ah thx mighty hampa for the tip

btw, about the award thing... it's funny because the other day I just thought about something called ToriSports.

Basically we should have a mod where people can compete on other "sports" than trying to bash each other. Like this "throw a head" contest; or just a simple race to the finish line would be fun and involves a lot of skills.