Ranking
Original Post
[VOTE] tell your favourite artist, you like their work !
This topic shall be "Tell your favourite artist, you like their work !". Sorry for putting top artist, i think that doesn't sound right =(.

Vote your favourite toribash artist.

This might be a good opportunity for you to VOTE for your favourite artist all time. You may also name which set you like the most.

*Note* This does not include doing signature, avatar or any other design. I am saying about ragdoll.

It also help me have a better understanding of which style do you guys prefer. =)

I start up this topic because nabi really wants to know which kind of style is popular, so that we improve our design one step further.

and some of you might partically like someone else works just that he is not as popular as the others. ITS TIME TO TELL THEM !

sorry for my bad english =P hope you can understand.
Last edited by EvilTurns; Nov 10, 2008 at 04:10 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Make a poll with some of the top artists such as Nightmare, Hanz0 and BenD etc. the list goes on.

I personaly like Nightmares work. Cant really think of a single set made by him. They are all good.
Huh, Bendover, for sure. His style fits into the natural "environment" of Toribash (many other sets I know look kinda misplaced).
Originally Posted by BladeNin
Is he a player or a monster?

LANPENNER
Yes, his name is all caps.

It's close between him, and a few others, but his demon set is just freak awesome.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
My comment:how do you know who would be the best artists? for all you know the best artist is some noob that has never posted...what you are asking is who is the most active artist on toribash because the only ones being mentioned are those who you see on toribash alot ALSO the best artist would mean the person who can do many styles and are good at alot of art eg.hand drawings,paintings etc. although ppl are gonna go for those who make textures BUT making textures is EASY as all you need is many brushes and cool filters,the real skill lies in hand drawing.so yeah the Art Team helps unlock peoples potential and helps them so yeah this is a really stupid thread...it should have been "who is your favourite TORIBASH artist"

but yeah thats what i think.

coKe.
Last edited by CoKe; Nov 10, 2008 at 10:51 AM.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Originally Posted by CoKe View Post
My comment:how do you know who would be the best artists? for all you know the best artist is some noob that has never posted...what you are asking is who is the most active artist on toribash because the only ones being mentioned are those who you see on toribash alot ALSO the best artist would mean the person who can do many styles and are good at alot of art eg.hand drawings,paintings etc. although ppl are gonna go for those who make textures BUT making textures is EASY as all you need is many brushes and cool filters,the real skill lies in hand drawing.so yeah the Art Team helps unlock peoples potential and helps them so yeah this is a really stupid thread...it should have been "who is your favourite TORIBASH artist"

but yeah thats what i think.

coKe.

Yea that :P

oh, and in my mind, ManTrain.

hands down.
Former Item Forger
haha, i am trying to say is who is your favourite artist, im just lazy to find one by one who textures is nice. its not a competition.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]