Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Seriouse Problem, not only with 3.6-
I went to play some Toribash and i opend 3.5 and it was all like pixely and erased and stuff, so i though 'Time to get 3.6'. So i went and down loaded 3.63.

Same thing is happening. It was working just yesterday, the only thing i can think of that might be it is i got Dead Space yesterday and installed that, but i dont think thats it.

Computer Specs-
Q6600 @3.0Ghz -CPU
4Gigs of A-Data Vitesta -RAM
Seagate 500G -HDD
75G WD Raptor -HDD
ATI4870 1Gig -Videocard
Abit IP35Pro XE -Motherboard

If you need any other information just let me know.

[Picture]

Hello.
ATI + GL = phail.

It's the ATI that's the problem, they have horrible GL support and it's rare they make a driver that works with it correctly.

All I can advise is to try other driver versions & to change driver settings. High quality mode's normally cure corruption.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
The thing that confuses me is the fact that it was working yesterday. Less then 24 hours ago.

Anybody else have any ideas? Or am i just going to take a break from TB for awhile.
Hello.
I'd fiddle with your driver's settings, you'll find something that'll clear it up a bit.

One possible worry would be if your card's got too hot - that would produce a similar effect & is a sign of permanent damage.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Hahaha, its stock clocks with a fan fix, it idles at 30-32 degrees Celsius.

Not a heat issue i can assure you. Especialy since i can play DeadSpace MAXED with no issues or slowdowns what so ever. [Link to DeadSpace pic for anyone interested ;p]

UPDATE: Everything is back to normal with the download of 3.65

Thanks for everything guys
Last edited by Vehro; Nov 11, 2008 at 04:35 AM.
Hello.