Ranking
Original Post
[Texture set]Incomplete.
Well i have being trying to change my style of tribal set to let it look more quality.
Tell me what you guys think of those legs.
The leg + thigh are not the same diffrent tribal.

Rate it if you guys want.
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
Im generally not too keen on tribals cos everyone with half a brain can put a tribal set together, but the details on this set it apart from your average tribal brush orgy :P I really like the depth and how well the thigh and leg bits match despite being different. Finish that set good sir
[Addicted]Spree
Youshop | Art
Im generally not too keen on tribals cos everyone with half a brain can put a tribal set together, but the details on this set it apart from your average tribal brush orgy :P I really like the depth and how well the thigh and leg bits match despite being different. Finish that set good sir

Yes tribal is easy but it depends on how you make the style of it and the qualtiy.
That's what i always do i always try to make my tribal sets high-quality so peoples could tell me that the set is just a "Noob set" that's why i always try more that i could do.
I would be very happy to get more coomments about this set.

Thanks for the comment Spree.
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
Hey, if you can complete that set and change the colors to white black and ecto, i will pay up to 30k tc.
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
Thighs and legs match That's really nice!
I love tribals and yours are fantastic!
Good job!
Rating:
10/10 <- really good tribals
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]