Ranking
Original Post
[First Robotic Head]
Hey guys.
I have started to draw on this and it tooked me like 3-4 hours ... with all the erasing and those stuffs..
Here's the head..
Tell me what you guys think for a first robotic head and tell wich is bad or not i want some comments to help me improve with robotic heads if there's more Artists out there that makes robotic ... Give me a comment about this head i wanna know more info Thanks.

First draw was this:

With more colours:

Thanks for watching.
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
Theats quite good and many details!
But it doesnt look like a head ^^
Great work for a 1st try anyway ;P
Artist: Nightmare | Previous Owners: --- | Resolution: 512 | Modifications: On Request, No fee if simple

overpriced
Theats quite good and many details!
But it doesnt look like a head ^^
Great work for a 1st try anyway ;P

Thanks nightmare.
Im thinking i like the non-colour head more.
Any other comments to tell me a little advice?.
Would be happy about it.
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
Very nice indeed. You can't possibly be new to design in general. But as Nightmare said, it doesn't really look like a head. Add some eyes and maybe some humor and asymmetry? Like a CD-rom for mouth or such.
Wow nice, really detailed. My robot heads consist of a few panels and a vent and thats about it!

I think the coloured version is too coloured if you get me, id would have used more shades of grey and only used the red and blue on tiny lights and things. I dont like the thing on the back much, would look better blended into the background more i think. Nice work though, i can see some brilliant sets coming from you in the future
[Addicted]Spree
Youshop | Art
Very, very nice, especially for a first. Detail is amazing.

I'd recommend sharpening it a bit though, because the basic scheme looks rather blurry as if it was made through soft brush smudging. But just so you don't over-sharpen it, make a new layer, go Image>Apply Image and Filter>Sharpen>Sharpen then soft erase (maybe on a low opacity) the parts that look over-sharpened. I think it would look a lot better more defined.
Also, I think it could look better if you extended the blue visor down a bit more, or maybe make it slightly less wide, I think it's a bit too rectangular as is.

But yeah, amazing work. The immense detail is teh secks. 9.25/10 :3