Toribash
Original Post
Asami's Replay Thread!
Well, I guess to start things off I need to introduce myself...?

I don't know how to start things like this off, so I'll just be straight to the point. I mainly do MAS, a bit of parkour (though I suck at it), and just some random uke bashing. I am no way a pro, nor do I claim to be.. I just play for fun! So I hope you enjoy my replays!

Also, feel free to tell me your opinion on them! I doubt I'll get any good responses, but that's life~
-----
Uh, I guess to start off by putting some random replays of mine
Attached Files
Asami - Trinity.rpl (530.8 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by iiAsami; Aug 22, 2017 at 11:48 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Mioxi View Post
Imo too much grab in uke bashing replays but their still hawt.

Thanks for the input! ^^
-----
Also, here's some replays of me practicing some kick for MAS.
I should also put some back story as well I guess... So for MAS I try to imitate Muay Thai, so yeah. Back story isn't really that interesting, hu?

(There may be an obvious gap between the fluidity of the replays, that's because they were all made at times far apart from each other ^^)
-----
Here's a replay called "[Kick] hours" I did for fun. Didn't know where I was going with it, just went with what was happening. Also, story time! The reason why I named it "[Kick] hours" was because it took me 2 hours to get the kick to split uke in half. It was a painful 2 hours, replaying over and over and over... but it was fun none the less! (I guess...)

~Probably doesn't look too good, and most likely VERY messy.
Attached Files
lawz_mas_ring_black_8_15.tbm (19.6 KB, 3 views)
lawz_mas_ring_grey_8_15.tbm (19.6 KB, 3 views)
Kick 3.rpl (91.0 KB, 4 views)
Kick 2.rpl (68.3 KB, 4 views)
Kick 5.rpl (101.3 KB, 4 views)
[Kick] hours.rpl (99.1 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by iiAsami; Aug 25, 2017 at 09:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump