Toribash
Original Post
[IMG] sci-fi masks
a little info:

1. the head and masks were modeled/sculpted in Zbrush
2. the scene was put together and finalized with C4D
3. I had it going last night with GI, unfortunetally my computer restarted before I woke up
4. While I was awake and had the render going, it was already at 10 hrs, so I wasn't going to do it with GI again :/

without further adieu,

(wallpaper size)http://i33.tinypic.com/aud3bm.jpg
Former Item Forger
just so you know, "www.photophics.com" doesn't exist. You should put the real url on the pics so people can find it.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
You're totally awesome at this... The "not much comment" thing... They don't comment because they can't find an awesome enough word for it... So they just stand there (sit there) with open mouths and try to figure out a word... The few who have posted is the ones that found a word at last... I bet there's still people thinking out there

Well.. You'll probably bored if you actually read all that

The url is http://i37.tinypic.com/2rnfncx.jpg

PURE AWESOMENESS!!!

Crazy point awarded...
its not that awesome, the render is nice, but the composition is terrible, you cant tell whats going on.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
That's the friggin' point... You don't get real art these days do you? You'r not supposed to tell whats going on.

And I say it's awesome because I totally suck and that looks awesome to me...
you try and have transparent masks + volumetric lights and try and make it look neon, then try and make it understandable. it's harder than it looks.

www.photophics.com isn't a real site, because I'm in the process of buying the domain.

art is art because it's beautiful whither or not it's comprehensible.
Last edited by Stupinator; Nov 15, 2008 at 02:32 AM.
Former Item Forger