Toribash
Original Post
[Video] Unleash
My new video announcing my return to Toribash.

v Click v
HQ DOWNLOAD

^ Click ^

meh... Youtube:

Please give Bezurker credit for his replays in the video, and rate 1-10.
I am not great at replays after my absence so sorry about my crappy ones.
Last edited by ZaneNutio; Nov 16, 2008 at 04:11 AM.
Not bad at all mate, there were a few things i disliked though, don't mind me pointing them out

Sync : Might be due to youtube. How about uploading a HQ version and prove me wrong :P

Effects : That " The deinterlace on my TV went to hell" effect got boring after a while, plus...it wasnt always placed at good or fitting spots.

Replays : Somehow it felt a bit to standardised, all of the replays had the same kind of taste. A bit more variation wouldnt have hurt

Besides that...solid work, not bad at all. I'm looking forward to see more from you mate.
Last edited by Rutzor; Nov 16, 2008 at 04:09 AM.
<Alan> lol, rutz, it might be cool to smell your ass all the time you touch the mic

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/H4rl/PS/deathnote1-2.png
Originally Posted by Rutzor View Post
Not bad at all mate, there were a few things i disliked though, don't mind me pointing them out

Sync : Might be due to youtube. How about uploading a HQ version and prove me wrong :P

Effects : That " The deinterlace on my TV went to hell" effect got boring after a while, plus...it wasnt always placed at good or fitting spots.

Replays : Somehow it felt a bit to standardised, all of the replays had the same kind of taste. A bit more variotion wouldnt have hurt

Besides that...solid work, not bad at all. I'm looking forward to see more from you mate.

Yeah sorry about the replays, however the High Quality should fix both the other problems.

Its just above the youtube, you know, size 7?
LOL i didnt see that xD Blame vodka...not me
<Alan> lol, rutz, it might be cool to smell your ass all the time you touch the mic

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/H4rl/PS/deathnote1-2.png
Nice job (ft. Bez and three days grace = canadian, extra points) some replays the camera work was a bit unfocused or too far away from the action, and that screen effect made it hard for me to see what was going on, but very well done otherwise.
Aslask: link8: Do you know what the soviet union is? Or was
Marco: link8: do you know what a carrot is? Or was
Originally Posted by DoubleFort View Post
Nice job (ft. Bez and three days grace = canadian, extra points) some replays the camera work was a bit unfocused or too far away from the action, and that screen effect made it hard for me to see what was going on, but very well done otherwise.

Your not suppose to see, Its like HOLY SH*T how fast did that happen? Kinda effect.
Oh I see, still slightly botherish, but well done.
Aslask: link8: Do you know what the soviet union is? Or was
Marco: link8: do you know what a carrot is? Or was