Ranking
Original Post
Selling items
my deactivated inventory.
If I dun reply at ure offer for a week....pm me.
Last edited by Arunesh31; Nov 10, 2017 at 11:00 AM.
"Death Before Dishonor"

B) Do not attempt to sell, or pay with items or ToriCredits that are not in the inventory of the account that is posting. This also covers the sale of items currently in the market.

If you want to sell certain items on the forums take them off the marketplace

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Both of your textures in your deactivated, 2k.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
I can just buy it off from market and It will only cost 2,8k.
So, 2,1k for both textures.
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Well if you bought them for 1,6k each then you can't get any profit out from them.
My offer stays.
- made in Indonesia

III) A user may have more than one thread open if each thread serves a different purpose. Note that having multiple threads with the same purpose (more than 1 Sale/Trading/Buying thread) may result in infractions (this includes using alt accounts).

Hey tehre i have closed your other Thread because you are only allowed to have 1 thread open for the same purpose (Selling/Trading/buying)
Signature
Deal send tc
@Swosh= Hey,Yea i didnt even use the other thread...thnx. i just didnt close it cuz i dunno how, teach me if u can.
"Death Before Dishonor"