Toribash
I like how the tori looks, but the lighting is completely off and I think you over-blurred the background (that or it's just poor quality)

He really doesn't fit into the scene imo, although I dig the shine. :P
lighting off, reflection the same on all joints, lame pose, tori looks too sharp against blurry background, but otherwise good.

7/10
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
Yes, the lightning makes no sense. The tori render is good, though he lacks a groin piece.
Last edited by aslask; Nov 16, 2008 at 06:53 PM.
Lol, is this toriHITLER?
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
try harder.

you seriously need to put more effort into your renders.

if it doesn't take more than 10 minutes to render, it's not worth rendering imo.

I can see you are making an attempt at GI, take out the light. then in render settings activate Global Illumination.

as a final note, the pose looks a bit stiff, try rotating his chest, bending his knees, and moving his feet out a bit.

cheers,
~Stups~
Former Item Forger