Ranking
1000000000000000000000/10

The Detailfullest sig ive ever saw, i love it so much.

Sell it for more than 10k (If you sell it)

It deserves it.

Awesome
I don't like the top. It looks messy. The background render is blocked by the one in the foreground; the lighting on the hair of the foreground render cuts too sharply into the white.

If you cut the top off, leaving the bluish area and the foreground render, but removing the rest of the render(s), it'd look a lot better. Even if you did that, there'd still be the problem of the hair, which would still cut sharply into the background. You'd need to make some blending changes to get it to fit in. Then it'd be even better.

Finally, it's a bit square and the border's inconsistent (the former would be pretty much fixed if you crop the image as I suggested).

5/10 at the moment; potential for 7/10.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
your right, there are lot of ugly part on the top and the hair isnt really blended.. i'm on the problem
however, thx the critics?
are you on any gfx sites?

hm, hard to repair that cuz i havent got psd file..my craze mania is flattening the image when everything is ready
Last edited by Kopi; Nov 17, 2008 at 06:59 PM.