Ranking
Original Post
replay troubles
when i save a replay i can see it on the game. but if i try to post a replay on a forum it does not show. and when i go to my computer and go to toribash 3.66 and to replays i can find the replays there. so the only way i can post 1 of my new replays is to copy the replays from replays list when u go to my computer and go to mange attachments and go to replays their and past the replays their then post them
Last edited by killer3366; Nov 19, 2008 at 04:55 PM.
Originally Posted by Moop
How to upload replays
ok, ive been asked how to upload replays, so ill just put up a comment explaining how (for everyone hu wants to upload replays):

-Click on 'Go advanced' at the bottom of the reply box
-Click on the paper-clip icon at the top (if you hover over it, it says 'Attach')
-Click on browse
-Replays are found at My Computer - Local Disk - Program Files - Toribash 3.06 - replay (replays are listed here)

This is how to upload them for me, it might be different for you, i dunno. Hope this helps

If you can't see the replays for whatever reason then copy them to a location where you can see them to upload.

Hope that helps.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
If you've already got a stack of replays uploaded you may have to remove some of them to make space for the new ones.

You could also use a file host like box.net & link to them.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
never mind i just find a way to fixed it it wasn't your ways it was a another
Last edited by killer3366; Nov 20, 2008 at 07:06 PM.