Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Solitude among the social.
Hi, here are some replays. Please comment and rage...i mean rape...no, rate, thats it. Comment and rate please

Deady does caipo: A decap punch that follows the classic caipo kick thing...idk, saw it on youtube and made a replay.

Deady puts on his best James Dean. I named it that because in the end I try and do a cool pose, I dont succeed, but whatever.

Then there is this: I have been making a lot of replays lately, and naming them is difficult.

Solitude among the social: I made this while the people above me were having a party and I was stewing in the fact the I had gotten ditched by this girl at work.

EDIT: yay, I dont have to use box.net anymore
Attached Files
DeadyDoesCaipo.rpl (87.8 KB, 17 views)
DeadyPutsOnHisBestJamesDean.rpl (154.7 KB, 13 views)
DeadyThenThereIsThis.rpl (113.1 KB, 11 views)
DeadySolitudeAmongTheSocial.rpl (101.7 KB, 13 views)
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
DeadyDoesCaipo: the actual punch isn't that fabulous, but the flipping preceding it was priceless. woulda liked it a bit faster though.
DeadyPutsUpHisBestJamesDean: donno about his best james dean, but his best (or however good this rates in your replays) toribashing isn't all that shabby. I am a bit allergic to grabbing, though. Nevertheless, the last dismember, split from the behind, was really cool.
ThenThereIsThis: A nice little combo, although the last hit was a bit too hasty after the long pause. I like how you slipped that second hit in there from the same momentum as the first.
SolitudeAmongTheSocial: I don't get the name..... but on to the replay: the first hit would've been good as a one strike replays, too. Then again, if you didn't grab, you couldn't have executed that cool shatterhit with a very unusual striking surface.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
Caipo one: Fluid flip, nice decap! Oh..wait.. you saw a capo fighter decapping his opponent with an uppercut on youtube? Rly?

JamesDean: I liked this one, grabs where well used, just to manipulate uke for a few frames, the split was nice, like arch said.

There it is: nice combo, i would have liked it much more if u could dismember both pecs with the second punch, but it's still a nice replay

Solitude among the social: the best replay, with the best title ^^ I loved how u avoid uke with the first leg to make him crush on the other one, after the split
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
thanks guys. Im hoping I can keep progressing on this track. Its a blast to actually have sort of competent replays, as opposed to my old ones where I just grabbed on and swung around until uke broke somewhere.

Unfortunately maldiluna they don't allow that sort of violence on youtube, but the black boxes didn't take away from the craziness of seeing a man killed with one punch >.>
I would link it, but...my pc...broke...and my back up pc is being reformatted <,<

:P
Organisation of Awesome: Member.