Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
It's that time of the month
yup that's right. It's the time where I lose all my inspiration and don't know what to do for replays.

I made these, they suck, but I figured I might as well post what I've been doing these days.

Comment, rate, criticize Please.

http://www.box.net/shared/hkiu0cp9pe

Oh btw it's only three replays.

Oh PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE post suggestions for replays I could do.
Last edited by JDawg; Nov 20, 2008 at 03:58 AM.
Since when did I become Asian?
Oh new JDawg material

*lousy comment mode engage*

Juggle of Fail : The actual juggling part isnt bad at all, a little bit stiff at times but still nice. What i didnt like are the dismemberments and the pose. Still a good replay though

Relatively Uninspirational Kick : Good naming there :P We all know you can do better.The power of the kick is very good but I hope you get back to making better replays soon ;)

That time of the month : Heh i hate to say this is the best of the bunch but it kinda is imo. Very fluid movement and style. Not as powerfull as your usual stuff though.

Sometimes creativity takes a break. Every TB player knows that. I bet that after a short while you'll scream "HEUREKA" once more and amaze us with your JDisslness :P
<Alan> lol, rutz, it might be cool to smell your ass all the time you touch the mic

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/H4rl/PS/deathnote1-2.png
More of like "AW SHIT!" Because I'll have something cool and accidentally space without saving.
Since when did I become Asian?
when my creativity takes a break, i take one too. and I just had my latest "HEUREKA" a while ago.

The first replay was very glitchy for me... hope I didn't lose too much.

the second one wasn't as bad as the title said, but could have done with a bit more of something. that's just me though, I don't like lone decaps in general.

the third one was the best of the bunch, even with the tearing.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!