Toribash
Original Post
Doesn't matter what I name this
Because nobody looks at my stuff anyways <.< Quite depressing actually.

Anyways, been a while since I posted something. So.... ya.... something <.<

Ora_meaningoflife: Named after the speed I saw in the speed meter thing (42 dead on). I kick his head off and then split him. His lower torso stand for a little while longer.

Ora_poleaxed: The first kick splits uke, and was fast enough that I had to watch the replay a few times to make sure there wasn't a frame skip. Its followed by two punches to get the head and an arm

Ora_tappatappatappa: I really like tap kicks... I don't know why as it's a waste of momentum, but ya... sometime you just have to do it so you don't push uke away. First kick splits uke quickly followed by a kick that takes the hand away. That's then followed by a kick that takes the elbow away. And then that's followed by a decap.

Like with all my threads, comments, critisizm, tips etc. etc. are always welcomed, and encouraged. (hint hint) <.<
Attached Files
Ora_meaningoflife.rpl (138.1 KB, 39 views)
Ora_poleaxed.rpl (90.9 KB, 33 views)
Ora_tappatappatappa.rpl (137.9 KB, 26 views)
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
You know what... I'll post in your thread. Because I have the same f[]uckin problem.

I have to say, those are pretty nice. I liked your opener in meaningoflife.

poleaxed was pretty beastly, too.

Overall, 8/10

Good style, nice dismembers. Can't complain. Wanna do me a favor though? Check out my latest thread. Same problem you're getting. No one looks at my threads. So I triple posted to get some results. lol

But yea. Here's the link. Tell me what ya think. (that rhymed) ಠ_ಠ
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=60388
Reppin OLDA ಠ_ಠ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Poleaxe was fucking sick.

So was Meaningoflife.

Really all of them were good With the speed you are getting though, I would expect a bit more BOOM from your hits. hmm
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
That about threads being ignored is so true. i had a month or so break and again my first thread has only had one comment per day, and for heck's sake, anyone who has a thread should know my name?!?

this thread, also, is very much worth the comments

meaningoflife: Beautiful opener. I've tried such a straight powerful lunge (although for a punch) many times myself, but have always had to surrender. the only bad thing I can say is the ghosting in the beginning, and even that is very minor. it makes a handsome split too, as in my edit (will remove it if you want me to.
poleaxed: nice kick in the beginning. Usually kicks that just tap uke aren't good, but this time it made the kick better. probably due to the different axis (usually if kicks just tap they're vertical, this was a cool horizontal one). I can't really say anything bad about it, but to mention anything to improve on, the punches were slightly basic. not really a problem, just the least amazing part of the replay.
tappatappatappa: the black sheep of the bunch. tap kicks are indeed a waste of momentum. consecutive strikes are way more entertaining if you have to be imaginative about how to get back to strike distance of uke.
Attached Files
9 oracle edit 1.rpl (156.7 KB, 18 views)
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
One of the most beautiful threads i've seen in a while. I liked all the replays:
tappatappa would have been my favourite, cause i'm a spin lover, but after teh first two kick u loose ur momentum.
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
What can't this happen in every thread? Just a few comments a day... Not one ever few days. That would make me like this section soooo much more. I swear to god.
Reppin OLDA ಠ_ಠ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Meaningoflife was extremely awesome, had to go frame by frame to see whats happening ! Very nice Job/s
<Alan> lol, rutz, it might be cool to smell your ass all the time you touch the mic

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/H4rl/PS/deathnote1-2.png
wonder where oracle himself's vanished... I'd really like to know what he thinks about my edit.... :S
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
I r being put through excrutiating torture in the establishment known as school. I r dying in eternal damnation. D: but salvation is near so I can respond soon.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games