Ranking
Original Post
Game Rules DONT save
hey people,

i got a problem with my game save rulez in the option menu.

When i change the game rules and then it says ''hit enter to save'' or something like that, so i press enter, then i open the game rulez again and then it is reseted. i would like to have when i change the game rules that i can make a server for me and my friends on my rulez.
Is this bugged or not posiblle
To save the game rules you've set up in singleplayer, go to Setup -> Options -> Remember Game Rules.

You can't set gamerules for multiplayer servers like you set them up in singleplayer - instead of using the menu you have to use chat commands. Most of those commands can be found on this thread.

Alternatively, you could load a mod if one exists - for example, if you want to play Judo, you could type "/set mod judo.tbm" and the settings would be automatically applied.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
You can't set gamerules for multiplayer servers like you set them up in singleplayer - instead of using the menu you have to use chat commands. Most of those commands can be found on this thread.

You can! ;0
Ctrl+r & Ctrl+m
Well it's quiet easy. When you are on server you write /er <NameWichYouWantRulesToBeSaved> then they save in your toribash folder. Just toribash. You will see it there. Just open it with notepad and you will see the rules :]
]