Toribash
Original Post
Not connected
When I try to join any of the servers marked Beginner, Intermediate, Semi-Pro or Black-Belt using this account, (I tried a different one; it worked) it says 'Not Connected'. If it helps, i'm a Blue Belt ranked #8687. Help?
Last edited by swordsmen_old; Nov 22, 2008 at 02:32 PM.
This might be a connection timeout problem.

The timeout's very fast in 3.6; joining some servers might be difficult. I'm not sure why the specific server you try and join should make a difference, though.

Just keep trying to connect. Do you get a message in the chat area when you try to connect?
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Hi there!
I have same problem with topic-author and really need help, cause i can't play with such problem.
Trying to connect i receive message - "NOT CONNECTED". Staying for a bit time don't give some results too.

Help please! Big thanks!

From Russia with Love
Well, first it was only Beginner, but then it was Intermediate, after that it happened also for Semi-Pro and Black-belt. I haven't tried the other ones though.
Blue Belts can only access the Semi-Pro Servers.

Beginner: White to Yellow
Intermediate: Orange to Green
Semi-Pro: Blue to Brown
BlackBelt: Black and Up