Toribash
Original Post
Void Relax - how many $
Hi, where i can buy Void Relax? And how many $ it costs?
I AM A BESTHORZORG PING-PONG PLAYER
its costs maybe 10$
but you only have 4k QI
and its requires 20kQI :o

only an admin can sent it to you
you dont have to have the qi if you bought them via promo- paypal. you just cant send them to people who dont have the qi
Talk your shit, be yourself
play the cards that you've been dealt. -E-Dubble

Hxcbbqimo: you're german
Hxcbbqimo: so you don't count
Depends
Lets say someone bought it from the promos and has 6k qi he cant send it to someone that has 5k qi only 6k+
RelaxAll was life. Feels bad to be an oldie.
Originally Posted by donkor View Post
Depends
Lets say someone bought it from the promos and has 6k qi he cant send it to someone that has 5k qi only 6k+

So it IS possible for a brown belt to get void?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Yes.

Only once the items are released in the shop will it become difficult for one to bypass the Qi restriction.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
So if one guy buys it at 1k qi and sells it to a guy with 5k qi, can it be sold again to a guy with 2k qi?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Doesn't quite work like that.

If you have enough Qi for the item (20k), it'll be sent to you by ordinary means (i.e. by RiseAgainst).
If you don't, it'll be sent to you be a ToriShop admin (i.e. gman).

The Qi restriction still applies regardless of the means that you obtain the item, so regardless of how much Qi you actually have you'll still only be able to transfer it to people with >20k.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."