Toribash
Original Post
(Daddy) Recruitment!

Hi! Welcome to the (Daddy) recruitment thread, in order to sign up just simply write a reply and tell us some stuff about you. The format and example will be down below! Just remember, Black belt and above only!

Belt: 10th Dan
Alts (if any): DadGoneMad & Zeus2003
Why you wish to join Daddy: I wish to join because this clan is cool and good and I have a kink for daddy blah blah blah.
Past clans and why you left: Volt I left because it died, Impure Origins I left because it died. etc...
Language: English

Goodluck! and thank you for (applying for Daddy)!
Last edited by Chax; May 25, 2018 at 07:31 PM.
Belt: Black Belt
Alts:-
why you wish to join Daddy:i've been playing again this game for a week i think I'm going to play this game oftenly and ill post more often and i need a clan because i want to get a training from you guys to become more skillful so yeah..
past clans and why you left: PyroTechnics, because i was inactive in 2014 and now the clan died
Language:English
They say all of the good boys go to heaven but bad boys bring heaven to you
Originally Posted by Pentatium View Post
Belt: Black Belt
Alts:-
why you wish to join Daddy:i've been playing again this game for a week i think I'm going to play this game oftenly and ill post more often and i need a clan because i want to get a training from you guys to become more skillful so yeah..
past clans and why you left: PyroTechnics, because i was inactive in 2014 and now the clan died
Language:English

Accpeted
👑
-rmc234
-Belt: Black
-Qi: 1,633
- I've been playing since 2014
- I want to join Daddy because they are more active than most other clans I've been in and Daddy also has a lot of very skilled members.
-I will try my hardest to help you win wars and manage new recruits.
-I will try to be active in this clan as long as possible, which shouldn't be a problem during the summer.
-I enjoy mainly Akido and ABD. I'm not really into doing very complex tricks and mainly like to do moves that are simple and effective.
-I would say I'm pretty decent at ABD. The place I need to improve most on are my counters. My greatest strengths are my kicks and grabs.
Thanks!
rmc234♥
Originally Posted by rmc234 View Post
-rmc234
- I want to join Daddy because they are more active than most other clans I've been in and Daddy also has a lot of very skilled members.
-I will try to be active in this clan as long as possible, which shouldn't be a problem during the summer.
-I enjoy mainly Akido and ABD. I'm not really into doing very complex tricks and mainly like to do moves that are simple and effective.
-I would say I'm pretty decent at ABD. The place I need to improve most on are my counters. My greatest strengths are my kicks and grabs.
Thanks!
rmc234♥

In discussion
👑
ok nice, when will i be invited to the clan?
They say all of the good boys go to heaven but bad boys bring heaven to you
Originally Posted by rmc234 View Post
-rmc234
Thanks!
rmc234♥

~Accepted, make sure to join the discord~
Belt: 2nd dan

Alts (if any):SwagKingDM

Why you wish to join Daddy:because i hope to git experince from you guys i havent played in over 2 years and im rusty so i made a new account to start over too train myself again im trying to be more active in toribash comunity aswell and you guys seem to be very active so i thought hey might be a great clan to join

Past clans and why you left: uhhhhh i cant remeber i dont think i did join any tbh

Language: English
Last edited by MayFlowerV; May 29, 2018 at 01:53 AM. Reason: i feel i need to add more