Toribash
Original Post
Not Connecting
Hi im not sure if there is a thread for this sorta stuff already but if there is then sorry...

Whenever i try to go online no server rooms show up.. then when i try to log in it tells me: "Error: Server returned nothing (no headers, no data)"

What can i do to fix this
Thnx
we spoke about the fact that i dont keep my firewally on remember skullfuk?
anyway it just says couldnt resolve host name now sometimes and the others it says wat i worte above ^^^
any other tips...
EDIT: Ok i manage to sign in on a friend's account on my computer but all that shows up is like 5 beginner and intermdeitate servers?
WATS GOING ON!?
Last edited by PlayaJ; Nov 24, 2008 at 10:34 PM.
Ah yeah! I remember you now!

So a friend's user account kinda worked but your still not getting a full list of servers?

Have you tried the /refresh command?

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
where you put that command in? on single player?
still not working and im dying to play! lol
But thnx for trying to help, and continuing to help *hinting*
EDIT: hmmm.. my account working too now.. but still only getting the same 5 or 6 servers and nothing refreshes
Last edited by PlayaJ; Nov 24, 2008 at 10:55 PM.
Originally Posted by Playaj View Post
Oh come on! 45 views and only one person is willing to help!?
I really want to go online but i still cant!
Thnx btw skulfuk

Not everyone who viewed this thread contains the knowledge to assist you. skulfuk is capable of providing you with more than enough support on this matter. All you need to do is be patient, though.

Sorry if this post was complete trash.
My hands are staind with blood, just like yours, but unlike you, I'm not scared.
[Devil-Hunter]
ok im gonna admit im a bit of a toribash addict and not being able to get on is killing me... soon imma go find a rope and a manual on how to tie knots ffs...
PLS PEOPLE.. help me out.
i got the same prob like Playaj It always says : error : couldn't resolve host name
that was it what can i do my firewalls dont block it can u tell me the ports of toribash please?