Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
I bought texture ONCE and I got two
Yeah like a week ago now, I bought a chest texture. I clicked the 'Buy Now' at the torishop and then Yes. I noticed few days later that I had lost more tc that I should have lost and today I checked my inventory and there were now TWO chest textures.

I did not buy it twice. Is this a mistake that can be fixed due to fair administrity or do I have to live on with the fact that I paid double the tc for one chest texture?
I has mad finger skills!
Property of [Discount_Death] 2nd Black
If you are able to provide any evidence of the incident, they would be able to help you but getting evidence from a situation like that is probably impossible... So you might have to just live with it...
My hands are staind with blood, just like yours, but unlike you, I'm not scared.
[Devil-Hunter]
Take a screen shot of your inventory & one of your account history & get in touch with either Gman80 or Kai-tiger.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
I dont think there is point of screenshotting my account history.. There are 2 chest textures bought... And the weird thing is that the other one is 30 minutes later than the other one
I has mad finger skills!
Property of [Discount_Death] 2nd Black
if you contact [email protected] nicely and calmly they might be kind enough to refund it for you
:D