Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Another newbical question (On torishop)

This question is probably some lame question and i'm probably just missing some big blinking red sign that says "ANSWER ANSWER ANSWER" all over it. But here it goes, it's a newb question , and i'm a newb.

When i go to torishop, I don't know how but I guess there were like 2 accounts made on there , and one isn't connected to my character, like i'll earn tc but it won't show up on there. The other I am pretty sure i have tc on because thats where i purchased all my stuff and activated it. But now , i am somehow stuck on the one where i have no tc and cant do anything, and i need to know how to log in.

Yes. I said I need to know how to log in

So is there a log in button i am missing? how do i log in? What am i doing wrong? thanks for teh helpzorz.
umm wow. log out of your account now, (theres a logout button top right.)
Click on the Toribash button, picture thing on top left. Then The top right, you see 2 boxes. 1 says username *enter your username there* one says password *enter password there*
Hi

Dude, I think you have visual issues, where is mah log out button?

EDIT: Oh you mean at toribash.com... Dude i only have 1 account here, and there are for some reason 2 accounts there. EXPLAIN
Last edited by EmoWrists; Nov 28, 2008 at 02:19 AM. Reason: i 4got somtin?
90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.
Do you have the same ingame and forum account logged in?

If you use a diffrent forum account then your ingame one you will not recieve tc
But someone has both of my account names on this website!
90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.
Oh

I didn't know that when you register a character ingame the account is made on the website. My bad guys!! Thanks for the help,

regards,
-EmoWrists
Oddly enough there's a lot of people doing similar things - normally because they never activated their original account.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you