Toribash
Original Post
[REL] Broadswords, Wushu Broadswords
I made 2 mods this time... which one does everyone like?

This is the original version, broadswords.tbm unless you have skill you're just going to swipe at the air.

This is wushu broadswords, unfortunately I can't turn grabbing off for the one hand though so it's pretty much just wushu settings with grabs enabled.. and broadswords lol.
Have Fun
broadswordsfixed.tbm (not working for MP yet.. fixes a minor glitch that causes half of uke's broadsword to become invisible)
wushubroadswords.tbm
Last edited by siku; Jun 19, 2009 at 07:12 PM.
/set gr 0 0 -30
Why didn't you just upload with the forums uploader, mediafire f*cked the mods up <.<
If you suddenly get :Pwned by a green beast, and you don't know what hit you, you know it's me!
I downloaded from mediafire they seem to be the exact same as the way I posted them, what problem are you having?
/set gr 0 0 -30
Uke's sword is half invisible... Honestly, why don't you test your mods before you upload 'em?
I'm back, I think... :)
Mod Pack
wow I thought I fixed that............... damn T_T it's not my fault worldbuilder goes to 1.1 for the opacity ~_~ I seriously thought I fixed that though............ man it's kind of a pain in the ass cause I just moved to a new house too so I don't have TB on this cpu and my other one doesn't have the internet........................ is there nothing that can be done about removing approved mods though?... like seriously it's a quick fix if only that could happen...
/set gr 0 0 -30
doublepost so twisted can read what I wrote on 12-13-2008, it's not my fault, worldbuilder put some colours fucked up
/set gr 0 0 -30
I compiled most of my broadsword replays into a ghost script* that people can fight for fun.. works for "broadswordsfixed.tbm"... some attacks are fast, some are slower, there's 35 attacks in all.

*Scripting was possible thanks to Dafe.
Attached Files
Broadswordghosts.lua (45.4 KB, 7 views)
/set gr 0 0 -30
That's actually a glitch because I didn't do shaders testing on this early mod... sorry for that, but both swords are the same.
/set gr 0 0 -30